Tasting: Oliver Apple Wine


Oliver
Apple Pie Apple Wine
Bloomington, Indiana
America
$15

Winery Review: You’ll imagine they spent hours crushing and pressing fresh-baked pies. You’re almost right. For this seasonal wine, they painstakingly perfected the balance of tart, crisp, fresh apple and creamy sweet vanilla. Oliver Apple Pie wine features fresh-pressed, 100% apple wine (no concentrates!)

My Review: This wine was way too sweet. I have come to the conclusion that I do not like apple wines because they're too sweet, and I think that they'd be better as a drier wine. This was was refreshing though, and had a light and airy taste that had notese of vanila and very low tannins. 

I tasted this wine by itself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasting: Risata Prosecco

Tasting: Palacio del Burgo Rioja Tinto

Tasting: Prime's Ruby Port